How Does Shipping Work?
- I offer FREE local pick-up in Mulgrave, Victoria. You will be contacted to organize a time for pickup after placing your order.
- Free shipping on yeast is available when ordering 7 packs of yeast.
- I will always ship next Business day using affordable and robust packaging to save on unnecessary shipping costs.
- Due to limitation on Australia Post some times your YEAST shipment will be sent in multiple parcels. This is to keep prices low. They normally arrive same day but sometimes you might be a bit unlucky. To avoid disappointment I will always try split items evenly in case one comes before the other.
- Currently, I use Australia Post for most deliveries.
- Custom Shipping is an option when the shipping cost doesn’t seem right to you. You will be contacted on the best available shipping rates for payment made by you.
- You can learn more about shipping yeast in the post here.
How Fresh Is Your Yeast
I have direct contact with Australian Wholesalers who supply Yeast, Hops, Malt and all other brewing related gear and ingredients.
These Wholesalers are the same business that all other Home Brew Stores use in Australia. They also supply to directly to Breweries across the nation from small to large.
How Fresh Are Your Hops?
My hops are supplied straight from the wholesalers fridge to mine. Fortunately, my business is located within 30 minutes of wholesalers and produces here in Melbourne.
All hop packs are vacuum sealed and refrigerated for absolute freshness
Can You Get Other Products Not Listed On Your Store?
Yes! I have access to a lot of products from numerous wholesalers. If you are after something in particular – please contact me!
What Is a Special Order?
Items marked as special order are products that I don’t generally keep in stock, but can source from my wholesalers.
When an order is received for these items, I source them as soon as possible and ship them out ASAP. Because the items are not kept in stock, there may be a slight delay in shipping – this will be communicated to you.
What Is a Back Order?
Back ordered products are items that we usually have in stock, but are currently sold out. You can place a back order to make sure you get your products as soon as they are available.